Simbitworld’s A Pilot’s Life, Chapter 2 is now available. Following the trailer yesterday, the second version of the popular career simulator is now available.
In the new Chapter, those who take up a new career in A Pilot’s Life will be able to search over 575 airlines based on over 280,000 real-world schedules (provided by VASchedules). This will allow simmers to take part in the new career system which is based on pilot rating and ranking. If you want to fly certain aircraft, you will need to ensure you have the right license for the job.
To keep track of progress, there is an all-new flight monitoring logic that will provide scoring and comprehensive flight reports to help improve your flying skills. What’s great is that it’s compatible with all major flight simulators: Microsoft Flight Simulator, Prepar3D, X-Plane and FSX.
“The software simulates the career of a commercial airline pilot, by generating your schedules, tracking and scoring your flights, rewarding you weekly according to your contract type and much more. Depending on how good your flight scores are, you will have more chances to progress to higher tier airlines faster, purchase more aircraft licenses, and compete with your friends on the community leaderboards. After all this, you will be able to analyze your finances, flights and XP points through carefully designed reports and unlock all 30 implemented achievements. This will not be an easy challenge.”
If you’re new to A Pilot’s Life, you can buy it now from SIMMARKET for €30.00. If you already own A Pilot’s Life (chapter 1), then you can upgrade for €13.40. Prices listed without taxes.
- Compatible with all major flight simulators: MSFS / P3D / X-PLANE / FSX
- 575 airlines and 280 000 real up-to-date routes
- New career system based on pilot rating and rank
- New job market logic, impacted by community choices
- New types of contracts that may impact your salary
- Aircraft license purchase mechanism that drives jobs and schedules
- New types of schedules to be generated (round trips, random or random continued flights)
- New flight monitoring mechanism based on stages of flight with complete flight scoring and extensive flight reports
- SimBrief dispatcher page integration
- Improved shop and community pages
- New reporting platform for more flexibility and eye-candy
- Achievement unlocking side-quest
- Printable schedule, logbook, flight reports
- Notification mechanism
- Ticketing and bug reporting system
- Photo album that can be shared with friends
- Dark/light theme
- Auto-update mechanism to sustain new features
- Live map and stats on website
- Live support on our Discord channels (https://discord.gg/UgwbNvB)