Pakistani developer SimArc has posted on Facebook the final previews of their upcoming Islamabad Internationafl Airport (OPIS) for Prepar3D V4. The airport was inaugurated in 2018 and succeeded the Benazir Bhutto International Airport previously serving the Islamabad area. The airport has served 5.1 million passengers for the first year of operations, with flights mostly to the Middle East and Asia.
The SimArc representation is done by the standards of the P3D SDK, using all the latest trending techniques such as PBR, various rain effects, SODE jetways etc. This scenery is a nice quality addition to an otherwise rather forgotten area.
- PBR textures
- Rain effects on the ground polygon
- Fully modeled terminal with interior
- Accurate AFCAD with AI traffic compatible SODE jetways
- Animated vehicles on apron ✅
- Low visibility lighting depending on conditions
- SODE Animated windsock
The release date has been set to March 10th 2020. You can check out the other SimArc sceneries available on Simmarket.