Scenery developer Sim-Wings mentioned on their Facebook page an update for Munich Franz Josef Strauss Airport (EDDM). The new version 1.0.1 for P3D V4.5+ entails numerous updates to the airport per user inputs (Pireps) found below.
In the list of changes, the developer has optimized the airport grounds due to lighting issues for daytime and night time. Additionally, the runway concrete texture has changed, along with changing terminal glass color to green so that it matches that of real life.
You can purchase Munich Pro from the Aerosoft store for 28.53 EUR.
The update is available via the Aerosoft Updater utility. New full version 1.0.1 installer will be available tomorrow, 30-07-2020.
- Several optimizations on the ground of the airport for day and nighttime and dynamic light issues
- Taxi lines are more contrast
- Added layers for apron
- Less tire marks at apron
- Tire marks removed outside apron surfaces
- Runway concrete texture changed
- Shadow layer for buildings on apron (Ambient Occlusion)
- Changed glass color at terminals to green glass, partly changed night textures
- Fixed dynamic lights color to LED and related to PBR Materials on Aircraft
- Build 3D spotter hill in the south of the airport
- Added hills on the north side between Taxiway and Erdinger Allee
- Advertising added at T1 jetways
- Reworked advertising on T2 jetways (blue gradient)
- Fixed wrong sign at gate 117B
- Removed double vehicles at Gate 251