Sim-wings has released Hamburg Professional for Prepar3D v4.5/v5. The German airport sees a large number of aircraft visitors each year; from European airlines such as easyJet, Luftansa, TUI and others to long-haul carriers such as Emirates. The airport features two runways and can accommodate aircraft even as large as the Airbus A380. Hamburg Airport (EDDH) sits not far from the city itself and sees regular routes between various other German cities, European beaches and other destinations.
Throughout the airport is aerial imagery that has been designed to blend in with the surrounding area and also high-resolution ground textures. The buildings themselves have been made using detailed 3D objects and include interior modelling also. Numerous autogen houses and trees have also been included to make the area feel more alive when on approach. For customers who own Orbx Germany North will be pleased to hear that the airport is fully compatible with that product. Finally, Sim-wings has included animated jetways, the Lufthansa maintenance area and also a detailed AFCAD file so that the airport layout is as accurate as possible.
You can buy Sim-wing’s Hamburg Professional from Aerosoft for €24.33 (excluding tax).
It is also available on simMarket for the same price.
- Highly detailed scenery of Hamburg Airport and the immediate vicinity
- Realistic 3D ground with elevated Lufthansa maintenance, lowered highway and half covered highway
- Aerial photos for the airport and the surrounding area, elaborately color-corrected for a true color display
- Spring / Summer, Fall, Winter and Hard Winter textures
- Detailed ground lines and stands according to current maps
- New “Interims Terminal” and new stands according to ground maps of the airport operator
- Autogen houses and vegetation at the aerial photo area, connecting to the default simulator landscape or Orbx Germany North
- Compatible with Orbx Germany North
- Extremely detailed Hamburg airport buildings with interiors and all auxiliary buildings
- Lufthansa maintenance area
- Animated jetways (STRG-J), SODE jetways as an optional free download
- Functional safegates with coordinate tables at every station, no need to use another add-on
- Working windsocks
- Pre-calculated shadows on buildings (ambient occlusion)
- Animated vehicle traffic at and around the airport
- Many static apron vehicles, configurable in the config tool
- Detailed AFCAD, current navigation data and approaches
- Configuration tool
- Easy installation: no change of default files of the simulator; SODE is not required for use, all corresponding functions are implemented with Prepar3D SDK tools
- Optimized dynamic lights (can be switched on or off in certain areas using the configuration tool)
- Automatically switching runway lights based on weather or time conditions
- Brightness of runway lights can be configured with the congiguration tool
- Realistic runway, taxiway and approach lighting, flashes with dynamic lighting effects
- PBR materials, e.g. on buildings, jetways, rain effects etc.