Scenery developer Short Final Design (SFD) has released San Francisco International (KSFO) Definitive for X-Plane 11. The long-awaited airport is finally here and is one of the most detailed renditions created for the platform.
The airport product is packed with features including an accurate airport layout, detailed modelling with baked ambient occlusion, interior modelling and custom high-resolution textures across the board. There is also use of PBR materials on objects and the ground, along with animated trains, cars, airport vehicles and workers.
Whilst the product has been made for X-Plane 11, Short Final Design promises that there is a free update planned for X-Plane 12 at some point in the future.
- Accurate airport layout (as of 2022)
- Brand-new Harvey Milk Terminal 1
- Detailed models for all buildings with baked ambient occlusion
- Terminals with interiors
- PBR materials on objects and ground
- Custom dynamic night lighting
- Custom high resolution ground textures
- High resolution photo scenery (30cm/px)
- Taxi routes for AI traffic
- Compatible with any mesh scenery
- Free X-Plane 12 update planned
- Animated AirTrain, BART, and cars
- Animated highly detailed airport vehicles
- Animated workers and passengers
- Custom animated jetways and DGS (requires SAM plugin)
- Special lighting on international terminal and control tower on certain dates
- Various user-controlled hangar doors (requires SAM plugin)