Scenery developer SamScene3D has released New York City Times for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The first city released by the team that extends beyond Asia (for MSFS) focuses on The Big Apple. This product completely resigns New York City’s main area by fixing the photogrammetry around the city area.
Further to fixing some of the issues with the photogrammetry, SamScene3D have added over 250 custom buildings to the area including many famous museums, buildings, malls, and more. The whole of Times Square has been completely redone to include more details, animated billboards and stunning night effects. Whilst the city itself has seen a lot of improvements, helicopter users will be pleased to see there are some new simple heliports added throughout the city of New York giving you the chance to land in some very iconic locations.
- Over 250 custom iconic buildings
- Many famous museums, buildings, malls, hotels, banks, towers, plazas, memorials, statues, universities, hospitals, landmarks etc in New York and [the city of Manhattan], including lower, central and upper parts.
- Beautiful and detailed Times square area
- Animating billboards in Times square area buildings
- Over 160 buildings with PBR and 4K texture materials, others with HD and SD textures
- Beautiful night effects
- Many buildings and objects built with LOD function to keep frame rate friendly
- Simple heliport design in [city of] Manhattan
- High detailed design of Manhattan bridge, Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg bridge and Queensboro bridge with [animated] moving cable cars
- Added so many missing iconic buildings to the default MSFS USA photogrammetry scenery