SamScene has released Chongqing Magic City 8D for Microsoft Flight Simulator. With a population of over 8.5 million in the Chinese city, it’s a busy metropolis to explore in the simulator. The product features over 300 custom buildings, apartments, hotels and other landmarks to explore.
Each of the models produced for the scenery is fully PBR and also include realistic night lighting. This means regardless of the time of day, there will be something to find and discover. SamScene has also included animated moving cable cars, railways and other famous spots around the city.
In addition, the team has included a simple rendition of Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (ZUCK) with terminal 3A including interior modelling.
- Over 300 custom iconic buildings and apartments
- Many 3D models of buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks.
- Chongqing major bridges with night effects.
- All buildings with PBR material.
- Beautiful night effects of all the buildings.
- Animated moving cable cars and railway which are the famous spots in Chongqing.
- Bonus: simple design of ZUCK airport with terminal 1,2,3A.
- ZUCK airport terminal 3A includes interior design