SamScene 3D has released Gimhae International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The South Korean airport is home to Korean Air, Jeju Air and Air Busan, taking millions of passengers to other parts of Korea and beyond. The airport features 2 relatively long runways, but 18L/36R is used only for military purposes.
The airport by SamScene 3D comes with the usual features you will have come to expect from Microsoft Flight Simulator products at this point. This means you will find detailed ground textures, HD hangars, interior modelling and also custom night lighting throughout. In addition, there are leading approach lights for runway 18R, along with animated rail trains, animated Air Korean maintenance hangars and also numerous airport buildings in the surrounding areas such as radars, towers and a sports court.
- Detailed ground textures
- Detailed HD hangars, airport terminal with interior
- Detailed taxiway, runway and apron
- PBR textures
- Custom night lighting
- Custom animated jetways
- Leading approach lights of Runway 18R with checkerboard
- Animated rail trains travel across the station
- Animated Air Korean maintenance hangar gate
- Some airport surrounding spots, buildings, radar, tower, sport court, etc