Stairport Sceneries has released their Scenery Animation Manager (SAM) WorldJetways for X-Plane 11. WorldJetways places animated jetways in every default airport. They can be commanded either automatically or manually. It requires Scenery Animation Manager 2 to work.
Similar to what SODE for Prepar3D would do, SAM 2 is a library of airport animation objects such as marshallers, Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) windsocks and from now on, jetways. This improves the immersion of the pilot and creates very lively screenshots for those who like to share their flights. Pilots who would like to know more about SAM 2 can (re)read our article about the recently released version 2.
SAM 2 Worldjetways is available for €16.77 on the Aerosoft Store and requires SAM 2 plugin (freeware). X-Plane users on Mac should be aware that SAM WorldJetways is NOT available on Mac at the moment..
- Animated versions for all default jetway objects
- Automatic replacement for all default airports worldwide
- Animated versions for all MisterX library jetway objects
- Automatic replacement for all airports using MisterX library jetways
- Compatible with all SAM functions
SAM 2.0.1 Changelog
- Changed library file structure
- Added system to keep libraries in the highest scenery priority
- Adapted manual for new installation instructions
- Increased plugin loading time for pre-cached airports
- Added VMAX 787 config
- Fixed Zibo v3.38+ door height
- Fixed wrong pole object texture
- Fixed wrong color button logic
- Added authentication system for extensions
- Added WorldJetway extension (payware)
- Added linux version