Rotate has released a small update to their MD-80 aircraft for X-Plane. The update brings small bug corrections along with improved compatibility with several add-ons such as AviTab and SmartCopilot. It also includes a few tweaks of the aircraft systems, namely an improvement of the auto brakes and the anti-ice system.
- Added tablets and compatibility with AviTab.
- Improved autopilot trajectory precision, allowing RNAV procedures not available before.
- Improved compatibility with SmartCopilot plugin.
- Improved compatibility with hardware controllers.
- Improved auto brakes behavior during rejected takeoff procedure.
- Improved anti-ice system.
- Fixed CDT when running without audio hardware.
- Fixed a bug in CRZ page.
- Fixed sound error in outside views.
- Fixed minor errors in some manipulators.
- Fixed minor errors in some textures and animations.
The Rotate MD-80 is available on the X-Plane Store for a currently discounted $45, instead of the usual $59.95.
In case you missed it, Rotate is currently working on an MD-11 for X-Plane. You can find here our latest report about it.