If you’re looking to explore a little more of Canada, then Roman Design has you covered with their new release of Oshawa Executive Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Located in the Greater Toronto Area, Oshawa Executive Airport (CYOO) is a busy general aviation airport. It is home to two schools, various fixed-based operation centres and more.
The feature list for this particular airport is pretty extensive. There are custom PBR materials, 4 open hangars with interior modelling, custom taxiways with authentic Canadian striped markings and also runway lighting that matches charts. in addition, the team has included 50 hand-crafted airport buildings, parallax windows and custom night lighting that make the airport look truly alive even at night.
Other features include custom animated flags, full perimeter fencing, and also the NAV Canada ATC Tower with interior modelling.
- Custom high-resolution PBR materials
- Over 50 hand-crafted airport buildings meticulously modeled for full immersion
- NAV Canada ATC Tower with interior modelling
- 4 Open hangars with interior modeling and starting spots. Select “W Parking 1” to spawn inside a large hangar suitable for business aviation and larger GA aircraft, or select “E Parking 1/2/3” to start in one of the smaller GA hangars
- Handcrafted Runways with custom authentic Canadian striped markings and true to life (and charts) lighting – they now look like a Canadian runway should look
- Custom taxiways with fully authentic custom ground markings true to life and charts
- Custom taxiway night lighting
- Custom taxiway signs true to life
- Custom aprons with ground markings and wear and tear
- Custom runway lighting true to life and charts
- Parallax windows on most buildings with reflective glass and night lighting, based on custom 3D room interior renderings
- Multiple signs with emulated fluorescent night backlighting, 3D modelled letter-shaped signs, and other custom signage throughout the airport
- Custom night lighting throughout the airport, hangar exterior and interior lights
- Hundreds of objects placed throughout the scenery to create an immersive experience
- Animated flags that respond to wind direction
- Full perimeter fence around the airport, including gates with signage