Scenery developer Richer Simulations, known for their Caribsky series of products has brought us Grantley Adams International Airport (TBPB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Grantley Adams International Airport is the international airport for the island of Barbados, located 8 miles from the capital city of Bridgetown. It is one of the major gateways to the Eastern Caribbean and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in all of the West Indies. The airport is served by a number of airlines with over 28 destinations in 17 countries, the airport is also served by a number of cargo carriers. The longest route to and from Barbados is Frankfurt, at 2,831 miles non-stop with Condor. In 2019 the airport saw 2,298,491 passengers through its doors.
Richer Simulations rendition includes an accurate airport layout as of 2022, newly constructed taxiway L and SW ramp, fully modelled terminal interior, all surrounding houses, hangars and related buildings modelled, ultra HD texturing throughout, designated AI parking and more.
You can purchase Grantley Adams International Airport from SimMarket for €12.00 (Excluding VAT) here.
- Airport represented as of 2022, with upgraded taxiways and extended tarmac.
- newly constructed Taxiway L and the SW ramp.
- surrounding houses, hangars and related buildings
- Fully bumped-map buildings, vehicles, objects and ground polygons.
- static aircraft
- designated AI parking spaces
- fully modelled interior
- Approach and directional lights
- fully modelled parking lot
- High Poly Vegetation
- 4096 Ultra HD textures