RFSceneryBuilding has released Federico Fellini Rimini International Airport for FSX/P3D.
The airport is located in the north-east of Italy and has a single 9,700ft runway, which makes it suitable for most aircraft types. However, the majority of the traffic visiting the airport is narrow-bodies to destinations across Italy and Europe. 20 airlines visit the airport on both a regular and seasonal basis, including Ryanair, Albawings, Aeroflot amongst others.
The airport product features completely custom buildings and model work both inside and outside of the main airport area. Furthermore, the team has included glass effects on the building textures, road traffic and custom landclass so that it matches its real-world counter-part.
You can buy it now from simMarket for €17.00 and is compatible with FSX, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4.
- Custom airport building and some in the surrounding area.
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings airport and vehicles.
- Road traffic.
- Large landclass.
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures + ORBX openLC Europe.
- Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4
- Attention: Scenery uses SODE module for some objects: grass
- Screenshots made using FTX ORBX GLOBAL + ORBX openLC Europe + Orbx FTX Trees HD.
- Version for FSX/P3Dv3/P3Dv4.