RFSceneryBuiling has today releases Brindisi Airport for FSX, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4. The Italian airport is a popular tourist spot due to its coastal location, warm weather and stunning scenery. A range of airlines visit the airport including Ryanair, easyJet, Eurowings and more from destinations such as London, Milan and Geneva.
The airport product features complete custom airport buildings, vehicles and runway lighting, along with dynamic lighting and road traffic. Furthermore, the airport also features optional dynamic reflections on glass, and also the use of SODE.
You can buy Brindisi Airport by RFSceneryBuilding from simMarket for €17.00.
- Custom airport building and some in the surrounding area.
- Custom platform and custom vehicles.
- Custom lighting runway.
- 3D light mast lighting and lights on taxiing.
- Glass effect windows of buildings airport and vehicles.
- Road traffic.
- Large landclass.
- Colors landclass made for the color gamut FTX ORBX GLOBAL World textures + ORBX openLC Europe.
- Dynamic lighting in P3Dv4
- Optional : Dynamic reflection glasses in P3Dv3,P3Dv4.
- Attention:Scenery uses the module “SODE” for the following objects : grass
- Screenshots made using FTX ORBX GLOBAL + Orbx FTX Trees HD.
- Version for FSX/P3Dv3/P3Dv4.