Developer REX Simulations has released Technical Update 6.0 for their REX AccuSeason, REX Weather Force 2020 and REX Real Global Airport Textures products for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Technical update 6.0 includes some fixes and updates for their line of products and compatibility with Sim Update 12. REX AccuSeason also includes 2 new Spring presets as Spring starts in the Northern Hemisphere.
The full changelog for the products can be found below. To update, uninstall all previous product versions and remove all leftover install folders. Download the product files from your account at REX AXIS and once downloaded, Run As Administrator to start the installation process.
Real Global Airport Textures
- FIXED – Support for the latest release of Microsoft Flight Simulator Build: 18.104.22.168.
- UPDATE – Update flagging for more precise texture compression methods.
- FIXED – Preset navigation and installation processes.
- ADDED – 2 NEW FREE Spring Presets
Weather Force 2020
- FIXED – Compatibility with the latest version of Microsoft Flight Simulator Build: 22.214.171.124
- FIXED – Snow coverage handling.
- IMPROVED – Thunderstorm cloud rendering.