Developer, RealWorldScenery has released their rendition of Homer Airport, Alaska (PAHO) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Homer Airport is a public-use airport located in Homer, Alaska, United States. It is a small airport, primarily serving the local community and offering regional air transportation services. The airport has one runway, which is 6,701 feet long and is capable of accommodating small and medium-sized aircraft, including general aviation and commercial planes. Homer Airport provides scheduled passenger services to Anchorage, Kenai, and other nearby communities through Ravn Alaska and Smokey Bay Air.
RealWorldScenery’s rendition of Homer Airport includes custom-made texturing specific for each building, fully modelled terminal and interior, hangars with interiors, reworked elevation data to match the real-world airport, performance optimised throughout, custom ground markings and more.
You can purchase RealWorldScenery Homer Airport Alaska for Microsoft Flight Simulator from SimMarket for €11.00 (Excluding VAT) here.
- Absolutely guaranteed smooth performance
- All buildings custom built with full PBR textures and HDR night lighting
- Custom-made textures specific for each building
- 3 different useable hangars with interiors
- Fully modelled terminal interior including HD people
- FBO office modelled using actual photos
- Reworked elevation data to match the real-world airport
- Custom-made detailed ground markings