Following developer M.A.RealTurb’s previous releases of their North and South America turbulence utility packages, RealTurb Europe is now available for Prepar3D v4.4+.
This turbulence enhancement utility package covers all of Europe (as seen in red on the map below) and gives users the opportunity to experience realistic turbulence effects on your chosen aircraft. The environment surrounding your aircraft such as wind, hills, mountains and other weather will play a big part in enhancing the realism of the handling of your aircraft. All of these elements are factored into the software which promises to deliver some challenging take-offs and approaches.
This utility is compatible with any default or add-on aircraft. ActiveSky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 is highly recommended.
You can buy RealTurb Europe right now at simMarket for €19.99 (Excl.VAT)
Be sure to check out the other RealTurb regions here.
- Realistic turbulence effects
- Realistic speed fluctuation effects
- Realistic wind shifting effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
- Realistic wind shear effects (Requires Activesky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 +)
- Altitude/effects intensity envelope dynamically and realistically calculated based on the surrounding terrain
- Complete coverage of the continent of Europe (see coverage map at the screenshots section) with every single hill/mountain analyzed
- Easy installation
- No user input/setup required for the effects to work. All is analyzed automatically
- No performance impact
- Compatible just with default Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5
- ActiveSky for Prepar3D v4.4 / v4.5 + is recommended
- Compatible with any aircraft, being default or add-on
- Supported Prepar3D version is v4.4 / v4.5 + even though it should work without any issues on version v4.0+