Developer RDPresets has released Rotterdam The Hague Airport v2 for both Microsoft Flight Simulator and X-Plane 11. This is a completely redone version of the airport following the release of the original late last year.
Rotterdam The Hague Airport is an airport in the Netherlands and serves as a hub for Transavia. The airport flies many passengers to locations across Europe, including destinations like of Alicante, Faro, Edinburgh, and London. Other airlines that frequent the single-terminal airport are TUI, Pegasus and Corendon Airlines.
This all-new version does not feature any model or texture from the original release. Instead, the team has completely rebuilt the airport from scratch, including highly detailed 3D objects, hand-crafted texturing and various buildings in the surrounding area. For example, the vliegclub area is modelled, along with the Hoog-Zestienhoven industrial area.
Those who owned the original v1 version can get the v2 as a free update. If you don’t already own the original then you can pick up Rotterdam The Hague for MSFS for €15.99. If you’re looking for the X-Plane 11 version, it will cost €19.99. Both are also available on SIMMARKET. A new version for Prepar3D is also coming soon afterwards.
- Highly detailed version of Rotterdam the Hague Airport.
- Handcrafted 3D Objects
- Accurate night lighting.
- Accurate vliegclub area and new aeroclub building.
- Hoog-Zestienhoven industrial area modelled.
- Airport Hotel Rotterdam
- Brand new Fletcher Hotel in front of the Wings Hotel modelled.
- Simple terminal interior.
- Optimized performance.
- Custom highly detailed ground textures.
- Accurate area in front of the airport, featuring billboards, monument, flags, fuel station, full car parks.
- Accurate taxiway, runway and apron featuring the recently added (Q) parkings.
- PBR Materials throughout.
- Available for MSFS, XP and soon P3D!