Developer RDPresets has committed to their release date timeframes and released Naples Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Naples Airport (LIRN) is one of the busiest in Italy, seeing over 4.6 million passengers pass through it each year. The airport serves as a base for easyJet, Ryanair, Volotea and others whilst also seeing daily flights from locations around the world. It has a single runway that measures just over 8,600ft and the one terminal building can accommodate a number of aircraft at any one time. It’s terminal has a mix of remote stands and stands that connect to aircraft via a jetway.
RDPresets has included a number of features in this realistic replica of Naples International Airport. There’s completely custom modelling, texturing and clutter objects throughout. The ground textures are recreated to be authentic to the real-world airport, whilst the taxiway signage matches the current charts. For those wondering, the airport is also fully compatible with the recent World Update that focused on Italy.
- Realistic replica of Naples International Airport
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport.
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area’s
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality.
- Compatible with World Update Italy.
- Performance optimizations.
- Accurate night lighting.
- Custom taxiway signage.
- Ground traffic.
- And many more.
- Available for MSFS 2020!