October 2nd will go down in the history books as the day QualityWings Simulations finally release the long awaited Ultimate 787.
After years in development, the team have released the most complete 787 package available for flight sim. The total price of the package is $69.95 and includes both the 787-8 and the 787-9.
With both aircraft, you can expect realistic wing flex, environmental control systems, all flight controls and the correct animations for both passenger and cargo doors. There’s a huge range of liveries available to download well.
Inside, there’s been a lot of work done to make it a complete experience. Each of the huge displays is undockable alongside with accurate autoflight and autoland systems. The electronic flightbag will enable you to use a dynamic chart system as well as make use of an onboard performance tool. Furthermore, the heads up display comes with both normal and decluttered mode. There’s also an onboard airport display system, weather radar and electronic ‘normal’ checklists.
Right now, it’s available for Flight Simulator X and FSX: Steam Edition. The Prepar3D version will be coming later.
You can buy it now from the Flight1 store now.
You can read our exclusive Q and A from one of the beta testers answering all your questions.
Full feature list.
- Realistic Wing Flex
- 787-9 HLFC System
- Environmental Control System inlets & outlets
- 787-specific “Autodrag” function
- 787-specific Maneuver Load Alleviation
- All Flight Controls
- APU Inlet Door
- Landing gear incl. Shock Strut Compression
- Passenger & Cargo Doors with correct animation
- Detailed 3D Virtual Cockpit with 787-8 and 787-9 Flightdeck differences modeled
- Undockable Multifunction Displays
- Comprehensive Aircraft Systems Simulation incl. Fuel Balancing function
- Comprehensive Flight Management System incl. SID / STARS
- Comprehensive EICAS System
- Realistic RR and GE engine models and matching EICAS indications
- Accurately Simulated Fly-by-Wire Flight Control System
- Accurately Simulated Autoflight System with Autoland Capability
- Accurately Simulated Tuning Control Panel
- Electronic Flightbag with dynamic Chart System and Onboard Performance Tool
- COMM Page with Online ATC Integration
- Heads-Up Display with normal and decluttered modes
- Airport Display System
- Weather Radar System Integration (Requires Active Sky product, sold separately. REX Integration is coming soon)
- Electronic Normal Checklists
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System with aural warning sounds
- QualityWings JumpAhead feature (allows jumping ahead to waypoints on your flightplan)
- QualityWings ApproachConfig feature (positions your aircraft on a selected approach – perfect to practice landings!)
- Configuration Options available to be set on the fly (in the Flightdeck)
- Realistic sound package featuring GE & RR engines
- EICAS Aural Warnings, GPWS and Flightdeck Environment Sounds
- QualityWings Passenger Alerting System (QWPAS) returns offering an authentic Passenger Announcement experience
- Introducing the QualityWings Crew Alerting System (QWCAS) – your virtual Captain and First Officer