Developer Pyreegue Dev Co has updated Odesa International Airport on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The new update sees custom glass jetways added, whilst the whole of Apron S has been redone. In addition, new 3D scanned static people have been added to the terminal buildings, whilst glass rain effects have, too, been added. Fixes have also been applied to the taxiway edge lights, LOC beam offset and also mesh issues.
The airport sees frequent travel to and from various other Eastern-European cities such as Prague, Istanbul and Kyiv. Odesa International Airport sees airlines such as Wizz Air, Ryanair, flydubai and SkyUp visit and all help to bring the 1.6 million passengers to the airport each year.
We’ve been told that Edinburgh Airport will soon be updated and a new project will be announced by the developer soon.
- New custom glass jetways
- New Apron S redone
- Added 3D Scanned static people models to the main terminal
- New glass with rain effects
- New runway 16/34
- New taxiways T6, C3, A1 and A5.
- Fixed taxiway edge light issues
- Fixed LOC beam offset issues. Added DME.
- Fixed mesh issues under 6th Element and METRO store.