Announced earlier today, PropStrike Studios has released their PS01 Quatam River Airport via OrbxDirect. Qutam River Airport sits in the mountains of Brtish Columbia, Canada and boasts stunning views in the long vallyes and tall mountains. The airport has been around for 35 years and serves as a hub for the forest workers in the area.
The airport package includes 2 airfields, 10 helipads and plenty of bush landing spots. PropStrike Stuidos has devoted plenty of time to the hand-painted ground texturing, 3D animated trees and vegetation, along with PBR and HDR effects throughout. Now with the airport available via Orbx, you can take advantage of using Orbx Central V4 to install, update and purchase the product.
- 2 airfields.
- 10+ helipads.
- 10+ Bush plane landing spots
- Hand painted ground textures at a resolution of 2 cm per pixel by airports
- Dynamic runway obstruction plugin (Windows only)
- 3D animated trees surrounding airports
- Highly realistic 3D vegetation such as grass, shrubs and bushes
- Runway puddle effects
- Use of X-Plane PBR materials
- Custom mesh based on HD Mesh V4 by AlpilotX
- Living airport with custom animated machinery and ground traffic
- HDR Night lighting
- By PropStrike Studio