Propair Flight has released its B&F Fk131 for Prepar3D. The latest aircraft from the development studio features a replica of the ultralight aircraft using a range of technology from Prepar3D.
The B&F Fk131 Bucker Jungmann is in fact a modern replica of the German Bucker Bü 131 ultralight from the 1930s and includes fixed landing gear, an open cockpit and an 81HP Walter Micron IIC four-stroke engine.
Propair Flight has included a range of features to make the aircraft as realistic as possible within the simulator. From custom sound sets recorded at onsite visits to custom coded systems that replicate numerous operations of the aircraft, the aircraft will be a great product for those looking to replicate routes with this aircraft. You will be able to handle the electrical systems, manage oil, being the light with a windmill start and also be able to ditch the aircraft using the functioning parachute system. The aircraft has also been tested with real flight data for accuracy.
You can buy Propair Flight’s B&F Fk131 for Prepar3D from Just Flight for £21.99.
- High-quality 3D model with five different modern and historical paint schemes
- Realistic flight profile, based on test flight data
- Custom sound set recorded from the real aircraft
- All hatches, doors and engine covers are animated and can be triggered externally
- Custom-coded systems that replicate the operation of the aircraft:
- Electrical system
- Magneto behaviour
- Choke and engine start-up
- Oil overheat
- Fuel starvation and engine shutdown when experiencing negative G
- Windmill start
- Functioning emergency parachute system
- Pop-up clipboard allows ‘Cold & Dark’ state and advanced engine options to be configured