The talented folks over at Project MAX recently released Mumbai International Airport (VABB) for Microsoft Flight Simulator; their largest scenery for MSFS.
Project MAX’s original Mumbai International airport addon was released for Prepar3D in Spring of last year. For those flying the skies in MSFS however, the day has finally come for a payware airport that represents the second busiest airport in India.
Mumbai International, or Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (VABB) is the 14th busiest airport in Asia serving around 50 million passengers a year. Like many airports around the world, its history dates back to World War II where it was the home of several RAF squadrons. It was only after the war that the airport was converted to a civilian airport which kickstarted its rapid expansion in terms of number of flights flying in and out of the airport.
Project MAX’s rendition of Mumbai International leaves no stones unturned. The addon includes custom 3D models for terminals, buildings, hangers, and surrounding areas, detailed ground poly with markings, interior design of terminals, static airport vehicles and aircraft, FPS friendly surrounding autogen, and much more. For more details, check out our full feature list below.
For those that are interested in adding this airport to your lineup, you can purchase it in the iniBuilds store for $19.29 USD, excluding VAT.
- Detailed, custom 3d model for the terminals, buildings, props and surrounding areas
- Detailed Ground Poly and markings
- Updated ground poly layout and building textures (late 2022-early 2023)
- Interior of Terminal and Taj Santacruz
- Highly Detailed Airside (including static airport vehicles and static aircraft)
- Specular Mapping and PBR on ground poly
- Highly Dense Fps Friendly Surrounding Custom Autogen
- Bonus 3D Scenery of VAJJ (Juhu)
- Night Texture
- Custom-detailed Afcad (Navdata and placement)