Scenery developer Project Max has released Mumbai International Airport for Prepar3D v4 & Prepar3D v5.
Mumbai Airport (VABB) is one of India’s biggest airports, with passenger traffic reaching nearly 50 million in 2018. The airport has two primary runways, both capable of handling ILS approaches and is suitable for large aircraft. IndiGo, SpiceJet and Go First are primary users of Mumbai, but a range of international airlines regularly visit.
The airport product comes with a range of features including a custom 3D model for the terminal, nearby buildings and also city landmarks. Furthermore, there is complete interior modelling for the terminal. Outside, specular mapping and PBR has been used to enhance the airport’s overall look, whilst SODE jetways and VDGS use enable you to interact with the airport within your aircraft. Finally, the team has included volumetric grass and lighting, along with static aircraft and ground crew to bring the place to life.
We can also tell you that an X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator version is also in the works.
- Detailed custom 3d model for terminal, buildings, props and landmark around the city
- Detailed Ground Poly -Updated ground poly layout and building textures (late 2021-early 2022)
- Interior on Terminal and Taj Santacruz
- Highly Detailed Airside (including static airport vehicle and animated airport vehicle)
- Specular Mapping and PBR on ground poly
- SODE Jetway, windsocks and VDGS
- Highly Dense Fps Friendly Surrounding Custom Autogen
- Big Surrounding areas
- Bonus Airport VAJJ (Juhu)
- Dynamic Lighting
- Night Texture
- Custom detailed Afcad (Navdata and placement)
- Volumetric grass
- Volumetric lights
- Custom water masking
- Animated train on approach runway 09
- Static aircraft
- Static ground crew