As the biggest city in Ireland, Dublin has a wide range of varied landscapes and places to visit. Prealsoft has taken that into consideration and has released HD Cities Dublin V2 for FSX and P3D. The city of Dublin also serves as the capital of the country, with millions of visitors each year.
Prealsoft have recreated the city of Dublin in FSX and P3D to a high standard, with 0.25m/pixel satellite imagery, autogen across the entire region as well as 3D objects. Some of those 3D objects include Samuel Beckett Bridge, Convention Center, Trinity College, Four Courts and many more. 3D lights during the night have also been included with the package.
HD Cities Dublin V2 for FSX and P3D is compatible with Orbx Globa, Mega Airport Dublin and “other Irish addons,” which suggests the recently released MK-Studios Dublin is also compatible.
- Dublin City in high definition 0.25m/pixel
- Autogen (buildings/trees)
- 3D customized buildings : Samuel Beckett Bridge, Convention Center, Trinity College, Four courts, Aviva stadium and more.
- Misc objects : Ships, ferries, Ports, Bridges.
- 3D streets lights by night on the main roads and streets of the city (For FTX Global users).
- Compatible with FTX Global/Ireland, Mega Airport Dublin and others irish addons.