In a surprise release, PKSim has released Bodrum Airport (LTFE) for Prepar3D v5. Serving the Turkish town of the same name, Bodrum Airport is a busy airport for leisure carriers taking Europeans to the sun-drenched beach location. The airport itself has been designed to handle over 5 million passengers and has spacious terminal buildings and plenty of parking sports for a number of airlines.
The airport product from PK Sim comes with a detailed rendition of the airport, including all terminal buildings and many other outer buildings. In addition, PK Sim has included detailed ground markings, custom SODE jetway integration and also a scenery configurator to tailor the product to your PC. Finally, photoreal scenery has been included for the valley near the airport, which also has custom autogen.
You can buy PKSim’s Bodrum Airport for Prepar3D v5 now from simMarket for €18.50.
- Photoreal Scenery of the whole Valley with custom Autogen.
- Custom detailed buildings and models with PBR textures.
- Detailed ground marks and textures with PBR.
- Custom SODE Jetways and Windsocks reacting to the wind.
- Scenery Configurator to meet your system performance.
- GSX Ready.