PILOT’S has released its latest airport Santiago de Compostela Airport (LEST) to previous customers of those who purchased their scenery packages. In an email sent to those that purchased a product from the PILOT’S store, the airport is available at a discounted rate right now, before it is released to the wider community in a short while.
Santiago de Compostela Airport is located in the historical region of Galicia in Spain. A handful of airlines operate to the single terminal airport including Aer Lingus, easyJet, Iberia, Ryanair and Vueling.
The airport, designed for Prepar3D V4, features 4K textures, animated workers around the airport and ambient sounds throughout the airport. In addition, PILOT’S have recreated many of the 3D models of the airport, the interior modelling and a highly detailed mesh surrounding the airport for maximum realism. Furthermore, the airport features a custom city making the approaches stunning.
Those who have purchased Alicante (LEAL) or the recently released Tioman Island from PILOT’S can get Santiago de Compostela Airport (LEST) for a discounted price of €24.95. Once it is made available to the wider public, the email says that the price will increase by €5, making it €29.95. The exact release for the wider public is not yet known but the email said it would be out in a “few days.”
- For Prepar3D V4.x (FSX, FSX:SE, X-Plane 11 maybe later, depending on demand)
- 4K resolution textures
- Animated tarmac workers
- Ambient Sounds (Seagulls, waves, sounds of the departure hall, etc)
- 1200+ square kilometres photoreal
- Hand made mesh of airport area 1m resolution
- Detailed model of inner departure/arrival hall
- Accurate depiction of Santiago de Compostela city
- 3D grass/trees custom vegetation
- Realistic shadow rendition
- Special night light shadows textures
- Dynamic lights (P3D V4)
- 3D ALS and runways lights
- Custom buildings for the city, surrounding areas and lots of autogen
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- Made for FS Global Ultimate – NG Mesh (optional), compatible with FTX Vector and Regions
- And more…