Scenery developer Pilot Plus has released Swansea Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Swansea Airport (EGFH) is located just west of the Welsh city itself and it is primarily used as a training airport for those seeking their PPL. The Welsh Air Ambulance service also uses the airport for dispatching its helicopter services, whilst local police and military helicopters use Swansea.
The Pilot Plus team conducted an on-site tour of the airport in order to get the most accurate representation possible. This means the team has put together a high-fidelity rendition of Swansea Airport, complete with high-res texturing and interior modeling. They have also included the latest ground imagery.
You can buy Pilot Plus’ Swansea Airport (EGFH) from OrbxDirect for $18.99 AUD. It will be released via the in-sim Marketplace in the near future for both PC and Xbox.
- A high-fidelity rendition of Swansea Airport
- Full high-resolution PBR implementation, from buildings to airside clutter and ground
- Full interior of both the control tower and cafe
- Dynamic rain on control tower glass and cafe windows
- Realistic and accurate night lighting throughout
- Latest high-resolution ground imagery