Pilot Plus has released their newest product: Bristol International (EGGD) Definitive for X-Plane 11. The UK airport is one of the biggest outside of the London area and sees a number of airlines visit including easyJet, Ryanair, TUI, Thomas Cook and Air Lingus. The 6,500ft runway usually sees short-haul traffic, however, the occasional 787 does depart to destinations such as Cancun, Orlando and Barbados.
Pilot Plus has gone all-0ut with this new release to feature full PBR ground details, accurate and detailed 3D models and has been optimised for maximum performance. Furthermore, the team has also introduced their brand new Adaptive Vegetation in their upcoming X-Plane Definitive products. This means trees and foliage will have seasonal variation on-the-fly.
The airport product also features World Traffic 3 features, night lighting and also blends in with Orbx’s TrueEarth GB South, as well as default X-Plane scenery.
You can buy Pilot Plus’ Bristol International (EGGD) Definitive for X-Plane from the Pilot Plus store for £20.99.
Be sure to also read our exclusive Behind the Scenes discussion with Joe from Pilot Plus who gives us a bit of background into the development of the project.
- Our Definitive replication of Bristol International
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding orthoimagery
- Atmospheric night environment
- Detailed and accurate 3D models with raytraced occlusion and reflections
- Optimised for maximum performance
- Perfectly blends with Orbx True Earth
- Fully customised World Traffic 3 solution (credits to Kman)
- Created for X-Plane 11.30+
World Traffic 3 Features:
- All Airlines that use this airport are represented.
- Turning Pushbacks where applicable.
- WT3 Operations File that matches Airport WED Flow for maximum predictability.
- TaxiFlow where possible to avoid nose to nose conflicts.
- Gate priority set to terminal gates for realistic operations