Following on from their original X-Plane 11 release, Pilot Plus will be bringing London Wycombe Air Park to Prepar3D. The small announcement was initially made via their blog confirming that development is underway.
The airport sits in Buckinghamshire, giving instant access to some stunning countryside as you take off from the airport. The team has spent time at the airport gathering real-world data to be able to faithfully recreate the airport within the simulator. Based on their X-Plane 11 release, expect PBR objects, plenty of surrounding imagery and numerous VFR landmarks to assist with your piloting around the airport.
X-Plane 11 Feature List (For reference only and not indicative of a final Prepar3D version list)
- Our Definitive replication of London Wycombe
- A unique and charming atmosphere with highly detailed 3D modelling
- Full PBR ground details with crisp surrounding ground imagery
- Adaptive seasonal vegetation (changes on the fly)
- Atmospheric night environment, perfect for that sunset departure
- Includes local VFR landmarks which real-life pilots use when completing circuits
- Includes Cliveden House Helipad for trips from Wycombe
- Perfectly blends with Orbx TrueEarth