Scenery developers Pilot Experience Sim has updated Montpellier–Méditerranée Airport on Prepar3D V4. The new update brings the product to version 1.37.
New features of the update include an updated AFCAD which fixes airline names and gate settings, along with updated jetways autogen settings. Furthermore, the user manual has been updated to reflect these new changes. The update can be run via PESIM Central if you already own the scenery.
If you don’t own the product, you can buy it from simMarket for €18.00.
- Updated AFCAD airline names (Added KLM, Volotea, Vueling, Transavia)
- Updated “Sixt” Jetways logo (manual via doc)
- Updated few AFCAD gates settings
- Updated Jetways autogen link setting from Normal to very sparse to help low computers to have default jetways, as well as GSX, preset.
- Fixed some issues with AFCAD airline names + added some in PESIM LFMT GSX preset to help with lost airlines codes.
- Updated user manual