Those of you looking to fly to the French airport of Ajaccio in Microsoft Flight Simulator will be pleased to learn that the airport by Pilot Experience Sim has been updated. The new update adds a range of new content whilst addressing a few issues that came up following the release.
The update adds new custom airport services, alongside new points of interest such as the Capitello tower, local wastewater treatment plants and more custom traffic signs. Various updates were also applied to ensure that AI uses the correct gate types and goes to the correct cargo areas.
Ajaccio Napoleon-Bonaparte International Airport (LFKJ) is the main airport serving the city of Ajaccio on the French island of Corsica in the Mediterranean Sea. Named after Napoleon Bonaparte who was born in Ajaccio, the airport served over 1.6 million people in 2018. A single runway is located on the field measuring 7,897 feet long and a single passenger terminal for commercial flights.
This update applies to all users whether purchased for PC or Xbox. If you purchased through the in-sim Marketplace, the update should be out soon, whilst others can download the update through Pilot Experience Sim’s own PESIM Central application.
Pilot Experience Sim can be purchased from Simmarket for €15.00.
- Added custom airport services
- Deleted pushback vehicles on terminal gates
- Deleted catering services on cargo gates
- Updated gate type for correct AI on terminal
- Updated gate type on cargo aera for correct cargo AI
- Added custom “Capitello tower”
- Added custom riding stable aera
- Added cutsom Bizzari Nautique building
- Added custom Wastewater treatment plant buildings
- Added more custom traffic signs
- Added custom missing building on Meteo France aera
- Updated “Securite Civile” building logo
- Added custom airport yellow star on map