Scenery developer Pilot Experience Sim has released Isafjordur Airfield (BIIS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located in Iceland, the airport is known for having a unique and challenging approach in a fjord. Icelandair is the only regular carrier and flies directly to Rekjavik.
Whilst Pilot Experience Sim usually brings French airports to life, the team were fascinated with the stunning approach and panoramic views. The team has crafted an airport using the SDK and has brought with it PBR 4K texturing, accurate building models and also dynamic spotlights throughout. In addition, the team has adjusted the runway’s profile to ensure it matches the real world sloped terrain.
You can buy the small airfield airport from simMarket for €6.50 (excluding taxes).
- Friendly FPS
- New AFCAD 2021
- Custom ground poly using new FS20 tools
- HD PBR 4k textures
- Full custom HD design (handmade)
- 100% PBR Realistic HD modelization of the buildings.
- PBR static custom airport vehicles
- Sloped runway and realistic terrain profile
- Realistic airport representation
- Added night textures
- Added dynamic spot lights
- Added custom library objects
- Replaced Windsocks
- Online updates