PerfectSoft Studio published the release of Marrakech Menara airport (GMMX) on their Facebook page. The airport is available for P3D v3, v4 and v5, and also FSX. It contains high-resolution textures and complex terrain mesh, over 100,000 hand-placed vegetation objects, and animated jetways. Also, the airport has been optimized for great performance and compatible with add-ons like FTX Global and GSX.
Situated 5 kilometres from the city, Marrakech Menara airport handles over 6 million passengers per year on their European flights, as well as flights from and to Casablanca and Arab countries. During World War II, the United States Army Air Force Air Transport Command used the airport as a cargo hub. Asphalt runway 10/28 measures 10,170 feet and the airfield accommodates more than 30 airlines.
The red city, as Marrakech is called, receives more than two million tourists every year, and is the fourth largest city in the Kingdom of Morocco.
Visit Simmarket to get Marrakech Menara airport for $20.15. The MSFS2020 upgrade will be totally free for Royal Air Maroc Virtual users.
- Accurate rendition
- High resolution day and night textures (4096px)
- Complex terrain mesh
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground with texture baking
- Compatible with all known add-ons including FTX Global, UTX and FS Global
- Over 100.000, hand-placed vegetation objects
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Extended custom autogenerated objects
- GSX compatible
- Static aircrafts
- Animated jetways