Developer Perfectsoft Studio has released Marrakech Manara International Airport (GMMX) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The new scenery product replicates the airport for the simulator in high detail, using 4K resolution, custom PBR materials and more.
Serving the city of Marrakech in Morocco, the airport sees plenty of traffic from across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. The airport has a single runway measuring just over 10,000ft and a single terminal building designed to handle up to 2.5 million passengers a year. Marrakech is a tourist hotspot thanks to its warm climate, hiking excursions and bustling markets.
Perfectsoft Studio has included a number of features with the airport for the Microsoft Flight Simulator version of their airport. In addition to the highly detailed terminal building, the team has included custom taxiway signs, hand-placed vegetation objects and dynamic lighting throughout. In addition, the airport has static aircraft, animated jetways and has been optimised for great performance in the simulator.
If you own the Prepar3D version of the airport, you can upgrade for €9.99. Otherwise, you can pick up the scenery for €14.99 from simMarket.
- Accurate rendition
- 4K resolution textures
- Custom PBR materials throughout the entire airport
- Realistic shadow rendition on all 3D objects and ground with texture baking
- Custom taxiway signs with hand-painted taxi marks
- Over 100.000, hand-placed vegetation objects
- Realistic hand placed night lighting with floodlights and glows
- Static aircraft
- Animated jetways
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality