Developer Perfect Flight Projects has released their Cessna 172SP missions package for FSX and Prepar3D v2,v3 and v4.
This package is marketed towards users who wish to enhance their enjoyment of flying a Cessna 172Sp in brand new scenarios. You will get two versions of this aircraft (standard and glass cockpit) including two liveries with extra options, highly detailed 3d textures along with reworked and improved stereo sounds.
The developer has promised a wide variety of scenarios including new places to visit along with the addition of some airports. The documentation included provides airport information and charts for all destinations.
Users will also receive a detailed 632-page pilots guide tutorial for the use of the Garmin 1000 cockpit. In order to provide more immersion, there is a step by step checklist procedure (pre-start, taxi, before takeoff, after takeoff, descent, landing and parking) with a prompt menu. If that’s not enough, you will also get crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, GPWS and much more.
This package is fully customisable which enables the user to use any aircraft of their choice along with the ability to edit the weather, time, date and season for each approach within the missions.
The full feature list can be found below.
If you would like to buy this product, you can buy it now at simMarket for €14.99 (Excl.VAT).
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Flight SimulatorX, Steam Version and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2.0, 3.0 and 4.0
- Complete Cessna 172SP in Perfect Flight colours (two variants) with extra options, High detailed 3d textures, reworked and improved stereo sounds. Two models which include the Standard and the Garmin G1000 Versions.
- Tutorials – Learn how to use the Garmin 1000. The documentation includes an extensive 632 pages Garmin 1000 real Pilot’s Guide
- Missions Pack – The Missions pack (available in both FSX and P3D) features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (frequencies, autopilot etc.), Step by step checklist procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Fly for hours and hours of very enjoyment in a large range of scenarios.
- Fully customizable with our exclusive special feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You do not need an external program or make complicated actions such as adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favourite aircraft and settings without losing the success message
- Complete documentation. The product includes Airport information and charts for all destinations along with a useful user guide
- PES (Passengers Entertainment System). Missions also feature the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own soundtracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a prompt menu will appear on your screen with PES options. You can play up to six soundtracks in a single flight.