Developer Lisium has released Palanga International Airport (EYPA) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The airprot itself is an important transportation hub located in the coastal town of Palanga, Lithuania. This airport, despite its smaller size compared to some of the country’s other facilities, has flights to several international destinations by airlines such as AirBaltic, Ryanair, SAS, and Wizz Air. This makes it a significant gateway for tourism in the region, especially given Palanga’s status as a popular seaside resort.
Lisium has included PBR, HD textures, parallax interiors and accurately modelled night lighting. Some of the models in the airport and surrounding area also feature interior modelling. Furthermore, the airport product was built using the latest data for an up-to-date layout, even with the latest on-going construction at the airport. GSX and AREX is also compatible with the airport.
You can buy Palanga International Airport from SIMMARKET for €17.77 (excluding taxes).
- High Definition Textures with PBR, to enhance the experience
- Parallax Interiors, not to leave simmers with a feeling that something should be behind this window
- Accurately modeled airport night lighting
- Up to date layout, including the recent reconstruction works changes
- Animated models
- GSX and AREX compatible (GSX Profile availabe after purchase)
- Accurate models of the airport and the surroundings (Including Interiors)