South Korea’s gargantuan travel centre, Seoul-Incheon International (ICAO: RKSI), has landed in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
With four enormous runways, the airport has established itself as a major transport hub in the Asian region, handling well over 70 million passengers in 2019.
Located on a stunningly manmade between Yeongjong and Yongyu islands, the airport comes to the sim with a torrent of features, including a stunningly depicted local areas, realistic coastlines using correct blending techniques and immaculate detail on the airport itself.
You can purchase a copy of PacSim’s scenery from their store for $28.99.
- Latest Sim Update 10 tested product
- Accurate Terminal 1 and new Terminal 2 buildings, Concourse, hangars, towers, freight buildings and airport layout
- Accurate Songdo City and major parts of Incheon City buildings/skyscrapers
- Custom Animated Jetways
- 3 type Video Docking Guidance System (VDGS) programmed to all gates at Terminal 1 (Safedock T1), Terminal 2 (AIDA) and Concourse (Honeywell)
- Latest High Resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) orthoimagery replacing MS version (Covers the whole Incheon Island)
- Accurate hand-placed autogen (vegetation) that conforms with city, town, district, parking, and farm grids
- Incheon Bridge connecting Incheon Intl Airport (Yeongjong Island) with mainland. (South Korea’s longest bridge)
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience
- New taxiways, runways (16 L/R-34 L/R)
- New deicing zones at north and midfield
- New Cool Cargo Center for refrigerated freight at midfield
- Added realistic coastlines using correct blending techniques
- Added wharf, fuel tank farms and buildings at coastal areas near Songdo and Incheon Island
- Added buildings and high rises at Incheon Island and near airport
- Added airport fire stations (south, east and west areas of the airfield)
- Added airport catering buildings and service/maintenance buildings
- Added grunge work showing tire markings on runways and taxiways