Pacific Islands Simulation (aka PACSIM) has released its first product for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport is located in Washoe County, Nevada and is the second busiest airport in the state after McCarran in Las Vegas. The airport sees a lot of regular traffic from locations such as Los Angeles, Portland, New York and Chicago. The only current international route is to Guadalajara with Volaris Airlines.
The product features accurate terminal building models and textures, along with colour-corrected runway and apron polygons. Along with the main terminal building, the airport product comes with buildings, concourses, hangars, towers and more. This also includes casinos and the surrounding area. Finally, the team says that there is almost no impact on the frame rate and optimised for the new simulator.
- Accurate terminal building, concourses, hangars, towers, and airport layout;
- Color corrected runway and apron/tarmac textures reflecting real world;
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors;
- Accurate custom buildings including casinos surround airport area;
- PBR where necessary
- Almost zero impact on FPS and stutter free;
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience.