Pacific Island Sim has released Cleveland Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The international airport isn’t the largest airport in the US, but still has over 170 departures a day to locations around the country.
Cleveland Airport comes with accurate terminal buildings, concourses, hangars, and the airport layout has been created based on the current situation at the airport. Alongside that, the team has included colour-corrected ground textures, interior modelling, and also outer buildings such as NASA’s Glenn REsearch hangar. PacSim also boldly claims that the product will have almost zero impact on frame rates and not increase any rates of stutter in the simulator when using their product.
- Accurate terminal building, concourses, hangars, towers, and airport layout;
- Color corrected runway and apron/tarmac textures reflecting real world (RW);
- Added new Taxiway A and removed old ones reflecting current RW taxiway layout;
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect RW topography colors;
- Accurate custom buildings including NASA’s Glenn Research hangar northwest side of the field;
- PBR (2048×2 and 4096×2 res)
- Almost zero impact on FPS and stutter free;
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience.