Origami Studios, the team behind the Scottish Aviation Bulldog and SimToolKitPro, has released their first scenery venture, Gatwick (EGKK) for X-Plane.
Gatwick is the UK’s second busiest airport and holds the accolade for having the second busiest single runway operation, despite having two physical runways, in the world. Gatwick handles both long and short haul flights from destinations as far as Cancun, Mexico and as close as Belfast with flight times of 12 hours and 1.5 hours respectively. Airlines such as TUI, EasyJet and British Airways make Gatwick a major hub of operations from only two terminals.
Origami Studios has recreated Gatwick to a high specification to include high-definition PBR ground textures along with custom 3D buildings reflecting the up to date 2020 layout which includes faithful creations of the north and south terminal with pier 6 extension, A380 gate and a large Boeing maintenance hangar located just west of the tower. Each gate benefits from SAM jetway integration, HDR lighting and a host of animated ground traffic and air stairs.
To purchase Origami Studios’ Gatwick for X-Plane, you can find it on the iniBuilds store for £19.99 Ex.VAT.
- PBR high-quality ground textures
- Custom 3D terminal buildings, including complex high-quality renditions of north and south terminal
- Updated 2019 – 2020 layout including new Boeing hanger, new A380 gate and Pier 6 extension constructions
- Custom colour-corrected orthoimagery
- HDR lighting with realistic representation of new LED installations
- Custom Sam Jetways
- Custom Safegates based off published data
- Animated airstairs (Remote stands only)
- Animated ground traffic, including Gatwick Shuttle and local Network Rail connections
- Tailored compatibility for JustFlight Traffic Global
- Optional “Follow the green” red stop-bars
- Optional 3D Grass