Marcus Nyberg, who is part of the Orbx indies development team, has taken to the forums to showcase a range of previews and details surrounding a brand new free update coming soon for Gothenburg-Landvetter on Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The list of changes is pretty significant for the free update. This includes a completely redone set of ground textures, functional and correct VDGS, and a brand-new terminal – which now includes enhanced interior modelling. Furthermore, there is animated airside traffic, updated ground service equipment and also a new custom approach lighting system. Performance has also been tweaked to be improved.
As mentioned, this free update is coming pretty soon to OrbxDirect customers and presumably the in-sim Marketplace at some point.
- Almost completely redone ground textures
- New terminal open
- Functional & correct VDGS
- Animated jetways
- Updated GSE and clutter
- Custom GSX-profile
- Animated airside traffic
- New Scandic hotel added
- Enhanced terminal interiors
- Custom approach light system
- Optional business jet statics (if purchased at the Orbx store)
- Some performance tweaking and minor fixes