Orbx has issued an update for their Innsbruck scenery. The update adds compatibility with World Update 6, which saw an overhaul of the Germany, Austria and Switzerland region which also affected Orbx’s add-on. The update fixes the appearance of trees on the airfield, and features some terrain adjustments. The airport will now also have its taxi signs lit at night, and the hospital helipad has been hardened. As a reminder, the team also stated that the default LOWI airport by Asobo still needs to be removed from your content manager to ensure full compatibility. The update is available right now from Orbx Direct and has also been submitted to the in-game Marketplace, where it will be available once it has gone through that update process.
- WU:6 compatibility (trees on airfield plus terrain adjustments)
- Taxi signs lit at night and missing ones replaced
- Main parking spots now have all available services including fuel truck
- Windsocks correctly placed
- Hospital helipad hardened