As originally stated, the new update brings brand new autogen which performs much better than the earlier version as well as being much more accurate. In addition, there’s new vehicles and objects as well as animated traffic.
Since release, the airport has undergone some changes, which the new update also addresses. Expect to find new high-res textures for the terminals and reflecting windows, except on T5A/B which has been done to a basic level.
There’s a number of other improvements as well, but you can read the full change list for Stockholm Arlanda below.
- New autogen – Completely redone which is more accurate and has much better performance than previous.
- Animated traffic bringing the airport to life
- New vehicles and objects and other general improvements
- New terminals – fresh high-res textures for the terminals and reflecting windows. All terminals except T5A/B also has a basic interior to create some depth in the windows
- Wake-board spot – added the water ramps and club house in the lake on 19L approach
- Improved ground textures – re-textured parts of the ground textures, mainly for P3D, with higher resolution, spec-maps and reflecting oil-spills.
- Service tunnels south of T3 and east of T5 have been added
You can download the patch via FTX Central V3 for free.