Developer Orbx has released Stapleford Airport (EGSG) for X-Plane 11.
Built in the 1930s, the airport was used by the RAF during the Second World War. Today, the airport has been repurposed and is mainly used as a pilot training facility called the Stapleford Flight Centre.
Features of the airport include 11 cm per pixel ground textures at the airport and 30 cm per pixel textures in the surrounding countryside. The airport also features custom buildings designed to look like the real airport buildings created from on-site photographs.
Fully compatible with TrueEarth GB South, the airport requires Orbx Libraries for X-Plane 11 and can be purchased from the Orbx website for $24.94 AUD.
- 1 cm per pixel ground textures
- Countryside at 30 cm per pixel
- Fully custom modelled airport
- Created from on-site photography
- Complete with AI traffic
- Fully compatible with TrueEarth GB South
- Includes more surrounding autogen vegetation