Announced just over a week ago, Orbx has released Skiathos International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator (LGSK). Located in the Aegean Sea, Skiathos Alexandros Papadiamantis Airport is the airport serving the island of Skiathos in Greece. It marks a close resemblance to Saint Maarten’s Princess Juliana International Airport due to the ability to experience landings and take-offs at very close range. The airport serves a number of airlines, albeit with almost exclusively seasonal destinations.
Orbx’s rendition of the airport has been developed by Matteo Veneziani, who you might know for airports such as San Diego or Hollywood Burbank for Prepar3D. Matteo has covered the airport in extensive detail with high quality models and PBR textures. The entire island has been recreated in this add-on, with 50cm custom aerial imagery. The scenery includes models of buildings, hotels and landmarks all over the island, all with a similar high quality fashion as the airport itself.
Orbx Skiathos is available from Orbx Direct for $23.63 AUD.
- Complete airport and island package
- Highly detailed rendition of Skiathos Airport
- 2021 custom aerial imagery for airport
- Complete with PBR textures
- Meticulous detail landside and airside
- Custom GSE & static aircraft
- Control Panel for toggling static aircraft
- From developer Matteo Veneziani