Not forgetting Prepar3D users, Orbx has released Sandefjord Airport (ENTO) for P3D v4.4 and above. Developed by Finn Hansen and Jakub Lukaszewski, the major Norwegian airport sees plenty of traffic linked to numerous airports in the region and across Europe. Located in Torp, the airport has a single runway that can handle a variety of aircraft sizes and types. Typically, airlines such as Norwegian Air Shuttle, Wizz Air and Ryanair take passengers to destinations such as Alicante, Vienna and Riga from the airport.
Both Finn and Jakub have built the airport with the latest technology. Not only is the airport modelled with PBR and 4K textures, but the team have also included interior modelling and passengers to make the experience as authentic as possible. Those who do buy it can also enjoy custom and dynamic night lighting. As the airport is situated near various mountains and challenging terrain, the team has terraformed and created mountainside modelling to ensure it all blends together well. Scattered around the airport are distinct and unique ground service equipment, static GA aircraft and a range of custom cars throughout the various car parks at the airport. Despite the level of detail, both developers have made a conscious effort to ensure that performance is not compromised for simmers.
This is the latest airport from Finn who is also behind other Orbx airports like Hammerfest, Alesund and Notodden.
You can buy Sandefjord Airport from OrbxDirect now for $24.95 AUD (approximately US$19.41 | €16,14 | £13.98).
- Ultra-detailed depiction of Sandefjord Torp Airport, Norway
- PBR and 4k textures
- Interior modelling and passengers
- Custom PR included
- Unique GSE vehicles, as well as GA statics
- Custom cars on carparks
- Custom night lighting + Dynamic apron lighting
- Unique terraforming and mountainside modelling
- Carefully optimized for high performance using the latest techniques
- The latest major project from Norwegian developer Finn Hansen (Notodden/Hammerfest/Ålesund) & Jakub Łukaszewski