Orbx has published their latest Norwegian scenery with the release of Sandefjord Airport (ENTO) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Developed by Finn Hansen and Jakub Łukaszewski, the scenery is on par with the usual standards of Orbx with PBR materials, detailed modeling, accurate terrain and high definition (4K) textures. The airport has many immersive details such as the plane spotters observation decks and old Cold War military aircraft now on display. Many hangar and building interiors are also modeled.
Located only 110km away from Oslo, Sandefjord Airport serves as a regional airport and relief airport for the Oslo area, with service from main carriers as well as low-cost airlines. As such, the airport saw nearly 2 million passengers in 2019. Until the end of the Cold War, the platform was a joint facility between civilian and military. The airport has a comfortable 2,989m long runway with a CAT II ILS on both ends.
You can purchase Orbx Sandefjord Airport for MSFS through Orbx Central for $22.99 AUD or approximately US$17.87 | €14,72 | £13.02
Customers should be aware that a P3D version of the airport is coming soon.
- Ultra-detailed depiction of Sandefjord Torp Airport, Norway
- Made from the ground up for MSFS using PBR and 4K textures
- Interior modelling and passengers
- Custom PR included
- Unique GSE vehicles, as well as GA statics
- Custom cars on car parks
- Unique terraforming and mountainside modelling
- Carefully optimized for high performance using the latest techniques
- Initially for MSFS – P3D coming soon!
- The latest major project from Norwegian developer Finn Hansen (Notodden/Hammerfest/Ålesund) & Jakub Łukaszewski