Orbx has released Rijeka Airport (LDRI), developed by Rasha Tucakov. Rijeka Airport serves the city of Rijeka, and is a popular summer destination for tourists. The airport is remarkable for its architecture style, something Orbx takes pride in having been faithfully reproduced in this scenery.
Orbx’s representation of the airport also includes static aircraft, and custom ground service equipment and traffic. These have been modelled exclusively for this scenery, and should enhance the immersion and unique feeling at this airport. The airport also features PBR textures, highly detailed modelling and more. All this has of course been done whilst making sure the scenery performs well.
As with any Orbx airport, the scenery expands beyond the airport borders and extends into the surrounding region. Rasha has modelled parts of Krk Island, on which the airport is located. Users might be able to recognise landmarks such as the Krk Bridge, the oil refineries and facilities, or the several beaches and more.
Rijeka Airport is available right now through Orbx Direct for $34.95AUD, and is compatible with Prepar3D v4 and v5.
- UHD depiction of Rijeka Airport, Croatia
- Advanced materials, including PBR & custom env maps
- Unique static aircraft & GSE created exclusive to LDRI
- Accurate depiction of Brutalist architecture
- Extensive coverage area at 50cm
- High-detail Krk Bridge
- Extended coverage area including custom DEM, LC & vector work
- Animated GSE and carpark vehicles
- Dozens of POI
- Hand-placed autogen & complete seasonal variations
- Stunning dynamic & baked night lighting